Tuesday 23 December 2014

2014 : Good Year With Books


Time is always running and never stops for anyone. Well, this undeniable statement is a motivation for life. Anything happening in life can only be healed and controlled with time. Well though it never stops for anyone, it has its own significance. To achieve something in life, a person has his/her timelines and so he/she works hard to achieve something in that timeline. Factor here is TIME. It doesn't stop for the person to complete his dreams in time but it continues to work with its rate and gives the reference to the person about how much time is left for him/her to achieve the goal. Similarly, some other parts of life where mostly feelings come in between, TIME is the reference. As in love or pain, we need to give the time for things to settle. It takes a time to settle for love or the pain to settle. So, as time has flew again, we have come across the end of the year 2014 now. I still am not able to understand that whether the time flew fast or I was so busy with life that I didn't find that time was running because I still have memories of last new years evening and feels like I just enjoyed it some months back. But after all, reality needs to be faced. Its really an end of the year now and now its time for me to look back and see how I had my journey of life in this 57th independent century. This year was as good as my previous years of my life. I have achieved many new things in life. I have done well in my career and life lessons. I have experienced joy, humor, feelings, pain, fear and many feelings through journey. But most importantly the thing I liked most in this year is I've crossed my reading limits this year. Every year I take challenge of reading on www.goodreads.com where I decide the limit of number of books I will read in particular year. At the start of this year, like always, I had set that limit to 12 i.e. 1 per month. But to my surprise, currently I'm reading 16th book. I've already finished with 15th Book(Fiction) 6 days ago and now reading a new one. Reading has become my hobby since I was in second year of grad and since then I've read 51 books. Well, not a great number but it is what I'm glad with right now. Here are the names of the books I've read. Blogs of few I've uploaded before and others I will write soon.

1. Complete Convenient (Fiction) by Ketan Bhagat
2. It started with a Friend Request (Fiction) by Sudeep Nagarkar
3. Hold my Hand (Fiction) by Durjoy Datta
4. Error Code :: Love (Fiction) by Suman Bhattacharya
5. Someone Like You (Fiction) by Durjoy Datta and Nikita Singh
6. Accidentally in Love, With Him? Again? (Fiction) by Nikita Singh
7. She's single, I'm taken ..and we're committed (Fiction) by Harsh Snehanshu
8. It's no longer a dream (Fiction) bySanjeev Rajan
9. A half baked love story (Fiction) by Anurag Garg and Gunjan Narang
10. How I Braved Anu Aunty and Co-Founded A Million Dollar Company (Non Fiction) by         Varun Agarwal                             
11. When Only Love Remains (Fiction) by Durjoy Datta
12. Dogfight: How Apple and Google Went to War and Started a Revolution (Business) by             Fred Vogeistein
13. Half Girlfriend (Fiction) by Chetan Bhagat
14. Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Humor) by Jeff Kinney
15. The fault in our stars (Fiction) by John Green

Precisely happy with this list. Well mostly fiction but though love has no language, I've read language of love with different sentences through each of them. Being sarcastic !!  :P  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Installing ios-webkit-debug-proxy on MacOSX

Installing ios_webkit_debug_proxy on MacOSX: ios_webkit_debug_proxy is used to access WebViews or MobileSafari on real iOS devices while ...