Monday 12 May 2014

Journey of Life

Today while working in office, met with some higher authority people who lives "PERFECT" life according to them. Some of them were trying to humiliate others with their daily schedule. When I looked exactly at their lives I saw robots not human beings. I mean those people were having their daily schedule which is same for each and everyday of the year. Don't these people get bored with same schedule?  I mean suppose its written in schedule that sleep at 10 p.m. and if on someday we have FIFA world cup finals then will these people lose watching the match just for their perfect schedule?  Such a boring life that would be. I live my life which I know is not perfect but I enjoy. Since I have become 18, I have heard from many people around me to keep up with the world and be punctual and other stuff but sincerely I don't feel the same way. What I feel is we just need to find happiness in life and do the stuff which leads to happiness. We are not robots to run the same schedule again and again. We are human beings who expects little bit of drama, love, enjoyment, achievements, sadness, laughter in our lives. So what if we are not perfect, let's do the things which we want to do. Let our activities in daily routine make different schedule automatically for each day and we enjoy it. Life is not about achieving something with plans, it is getting the expected things unknowingly at sudden moment in life. At that time you will feel the happiness when your lips will be curved smiling and you will be getting goosebumps. All we need to take some spare time in our busy schedules and do the things which we are fond of. So lets do it now so that at the end of the day, there are no excuses,no explanations and no regrets. Live the life at highest because its said somewhere that "You live only once, but if you do it right, once is enough.."  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Installing ios-webkit-debug-proxy on MacOSX

Installing ios_webkit_debug_proxy on MacOSX: ios_webkit_debug_proxy is used to access WebViews or MobileSafari on real iOS devices while ...