Monday 12 May 2014

Your life is YOU..!!

I have a hobby of writing memorable moments of my life in diary since I was 18. Today its been almost 5 years that I've been writing but I never read it again. This thought passed by my head yesterday so I decided to take some time out and read my diary. After reading some chapters in that diary I remained silent for sometime and wondered how life has changed and what type of person I've become because of different experiences I've been through in my life. I have passed through three phases in my life till now as childhood, youth and professional. My childhood was very owesome like every other person in this world where grown ups always talk about going to that time again and enjoy life again. Again? Does that mean other people dont enjoy life after they grow up? Well its right to some extent. When we are child, we don't have any responsibility on our shoulders. No serious matters,no relationships, no breakups, no formal life. We hardly care how do we look and how we behave. All we want is just to enjoy life, play, dance, roam and other stuff but on other hand when we grow up, we get busy in our life with many topics to think upon like family, money, bank accounts, job position etc. Thats why everyone wants to go back to old times. But bad luck huh? Time never goes back (N). Likewise these phases in life turns you into a responsible human being,You know why time never goes back? Because time has many memories in our brain and these memories gives us happiness when we grow up. We can see ourself changed as time flew. But life is not easy from the present point of view. We need to make it good through our behaviour. We can enjoy our life as a child after we have grown up through different activities. What we need to do is just let come out good things in us and control the bad things about us. Like say, we have to control our anger to maintain some relation but we have to let out our emotions to build a new relation. Just be good with the population around you and you will see that you have many people like you around attached to your life. You get friends and you enjoy life with your friends around. Feel special about your life and you will get positive feedback through many lives around you and you will enjoy being old too. Time flies but life doesn't until we die. So live your life before its late. Get youself out if you are stuck in any problem and enjoy being "grownup child" for healthy life. Big Grin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Installing ios-webkit-debug-proxy on MacOSX

Installing ios_webkit_debug_proxy on MacOSX: ios_webkit_debug_proxy is used to access WebViews or MobileSafari on real iOS devices while ...