Monday 12 May 2014

Mother, A Lifeline..!!

It's 11th May today. A very special day for all mothers in the world. MOTHER'S DAY..!!
So a warm wish "Happy mother's day" from me. Today, I thought to write something about our mother who is the reason why and what we are in our life. Basically for us "MUM" is the word right??  Mum, our basic support of life, the one who holds our hand and teach us to walk, talk and makes our existence to outside world. I remember my mother teaching me prayers, taking my studies and helping me out in each and every stuff since I was a kid. Since then I grew up, I met different people in my life and I even saw many of them changed according to their needs in life but mother? She is the only one who never change for her family. Wherever she is, however busy she is, her priorities never change for her family members. When we grow old, she gives us space, in our increasing age, when we are trying to keep our feet with outside world, she stays with us as protection. If we make any mistakes, she is the one who understands us and try to correct us through her love. She is the one who trusts us and is confident that her son/daughter is the one who is capable of achieving higher goal in life. I know today's world has changed a bit. Everyone is busy with thier lives may be personal or professional. But today you just need to keep it away. Take the time off from your life and take your mom somewhere out together with family. Make her feel special because this relation and love is to be shared with her. So let's tell our mom how much we love her and how she is important in our life. Let she feel her importance in our life and how we are incomplete without her. Cheers..!! 
I LOVE YOU MOM..Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Installing ios-webkit-debug-proxy on MacOSX

Installing ios_webkit_debug_proxy on MacOSX: ios_webkit_debug_proxy is used to access WebViews or MobileSafari on real iOS devices while ...